Sponsoring Songwriters in Seattle is a great way to get the word out about your business directly to the musicians you want to connect with! We have many options available for you to donate to this non-profit organization for your benefit.
Basic monthly advertising package:
– An image/link on the default left sidebar of our Meetup site. This is prime exposure to our 1,300 members and growing.
– A text link in our monthly newsletter, which goes to our mailing list of over 1,000 musicians.
– A constant right sidebar image/link on songwritersinseattle.com.
– A single featured banner ad on the homepage of songwritersinseattle.com.
– Occasional posts to our hundreds of followers on Facebook and Twitter encouraging them to visit your website with a link. This is best done organically and within the context of other regular posting, but plan on somewhere around once per week.
Sponsored Website Article:
– Sponsor a single website article that is meaningful and relevant to your business. The whole article should not be an advertisement as readers will be turned off, but rather the content should bring the reader in and your image/link will show in a custom sidebar. This article could be written by you or someone you know (subject to approval and edit by SiS), or work with us to come up with an appropriate topic and we’ll take care of writing it!
– The article and custom sidebar image/link remain in our archives permanently.
– An image/link on the default sidebar of our Meetup site for one month is included.
– Standard website article promotion to our Facebook and Twitter followers would apply.
Sponsor a songwriting contest or other individual event (including Northwest Music Experience):
– If you really want a lot of focused attention around your product or service, sponsoring a contest or event centered around a prize giveaway could be a great way to go. SiS would establish the rules and administer all contests, events, and giveaways.
– Custom sidebar image/link on the Contest page of our website.
– An image/link on the default sidebar of our Meetup site during the time the contest runs is included.
– Standard contest and event promotion to our Facebook and Twitter followers would apply.
Please contact us for more info and prices: